Go Back   WowAce Forums > Addon Chat > AddOn HELP!
AddOn HELP! Requests for assistance and misc bug reports go here.

Old 03-29-2012   #1
juslar_10

Default SexyMap not working with Dugi guides

I was wondering if you'll and the makers of Dugi Guides addon are going to work together to solve the issues that cause the addons not to work together? I love using Sexymap and would also love to use Dugi Guides with SexyMap.

Thanks for your great addon and products, looking forward to more with MOP coming out
juslar_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012   #2
Phanx
Seal Cub Clubbing Club

Default Re: SexyMap not working with Dugi guides

You seem to be under the impression that "we" are a single organization producing all of the thousands of addons that are available on Curse. That is not the case. This is a community website, where the individual authors of individual addons come together to talk about addons, Lua, and WoW.

Your plea would be better placed either in the specific forum thread for the SexyMap addon, or on the addon's download page. However, as the author of SexyMap has not been active in nearly a year (the last update was posted by a fan, and was just a band-aid to keep the addon on life support through the latest patch), and SexyMap does not guarantee that other addons will be able to hook into it and modify its appearance, behavior, or functionality, it's unlikely you will see any action. Since the Dugu Guides addon is the one wanting to hook into another addon, the problem should logically be addressed by the author of Dugu Guides fixing his addon's code to not break the addon it's hooking into.
Please don't PM me about addon bugs, requests, or code help. Post a comment, ticket, or thread instead!
Phanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012   #3
juslar_10

Default Re: SexyMap not working with Dugi guides

Sorry and thanks for the advice
juslar_10 is offline   Reply With Quote