Go Back   WowAce Forums > Official Addon Threads > General AddOns
General AddOns Authors, post your release ready addons here to get feedback or just to let everyone know about it.

Old 10-13-2010   #2001
Highend

Default Re: Bartender4 - Official Topic

I didn't change anything in my bar setup (from yesterday to today (german realm) but now with the latest BT version my bars are much bigger than before (about 10%).

Did Blizzard change anything on their side regarding positions / sizes, anything else, that could effect addons?

Tia,
highend
Highend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010   #2002
Saberos

When using the call pet ability as a hunter (the one that pops up a little menu with all your active pets), I get the following error

Code:
Message: Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:617: Usage: GetActionInfo(slot)
Time: 10/13/10 20:01:41
Count: 1
Stack: [C]: in function `GetActionInfo'
Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:617: in function `ActionButton_UpdateFlyout'
Interface\FrameXML\SpellFlyout.lua:306: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SpellFlyout.lua:294>
[C]: in function `Show'
Interface\FrameXML\SpellFlyout.lua:287: in function `Toggle'
Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:271: in function `handler'
Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:540: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:488>

Locals: (*temporary) = nil
And the following when it hides

Code:
Message: Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:617: Usage: GetActionInfo(slot)
Time: 10/13/10 20:03:34
Count: 2
Stack: [C]: in function `GetActionInfo'
Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:617: in function `ActionButton_UpdateFlyout'
Interface\FrameXML\SpellFlyout.lua:325: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SpellFlyout.lua:310>
[C]: in function `Hide'
Interface\FrameXML\RestrictedFrames.lua:320: in function `Hide'
[string "		if not newstate then return end..."]:9: in function <[string "		if not newstate then return end..."]:1>
(tail call): ?
[C]: ?
Interface\FrameXML\RestrictedExecution.lua:441: in function <Interface\FrameXML\RestrictedExecution.lua:412>
(tail call): ?
Interface\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:113: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:108>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function `SetAttribute'
Interface\FrameXML\SecureStateDriver.lua:114: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureStateDriver.lua:95>
Interface\FrameXML\SecureStateDriver.lua:127: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureStateDriver.lua:119>

Locals: (*temporary) = nil
Saberos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010   #2003
Nevcairiel
Super Moderator

Get 4.4.11, should be fixed in there.
Old 10-13-2010   #2004
Farmbuyer
Amazing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
4.4.11 up with showgrid fixed, keybinding conversion, and a fix for flyout buttons.
My firstborn child will be named Nevcairiel in your honor.

I should probably go look at the code before I ask this next question, but what the hey: is there a recommend way to programmatically toggle the showgrid for a given bar, or for all bars? What I have in mind is

1) normal play with showgrid off and buttonfacade set to 'zoomed'
2) run a /script that sets buttonfacade back to normal and showgrid to on
3) drag buttons around
4) run a /script to set things back to the way they are in (1)

That's the closest I think the current rules will allow for "show grid only while dragging buttons", which would be ideal for me. I've been playing all my toons with (1) for a long time and love it, but sometimes it's tricky dragging new spells into place when I can't see the empty grid.

edit: er, forgot to mention a crucial bit: setting a buttonfacade to 'zoomed' hides the grid, which makes perfect sense, but that's the reason for the jumping through hoops in steps (2) and (4).
Farmbuyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010   #2005
Saberos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
Get 4.4.11, should be fixed in there.
Thank you, sorry for not noticing
Saberos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010   #2006
Nevcairiel
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmbuyer View Post
My firstborn child will be named Nevcairiel in your honor.

I should probably go look at the code before I ask this next question, but what the hey: is there a recommend way to programmatically toggle the showgrid for a given bar, or for all bars? What I have in mind is

1) normal play with showgrid off and buttonfacade set to 'zoomed'
2) run a /script that sets buttonfacade back to normal and showgrid to on
3) drag buttons around
4) run a /script to set things back to the way they are in (1)

That's the closest I think the current rules will allow for "show grid only while dragging buttons", which would be ideal for me. I've been playing all my toons with (1) for a long time and love it, but sometimes it's tricky dragging new spells into place when I can't see the empty grid.

edit: er, forgot to mention a crucial bit: setting a buttonfacade to 'zoomed' hides the grid, which makes perfect sense, but that's the reason for the jumping through hoops in steps (2) and (4).
Run BT4Bar1:SetGrid(true) to enable it (or false to disable). That should hopefully do it. (For all bars, Bartender4:ForAll("SetGrid", true/false))

I hope those work =p
Old 10-13-2010   #2007
Starinnia

Button lock still isn't 100%.

If I click and drag from one ability to another, the destination ability is picked up by the mouse.

i.e. Drag from Crusader Strike to Judgement, when the mouse button is released, Judgement will be picked up and on the cursor.
Old 10-13-2010   #2008
Nevcairiel
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starinnia View Post

If I click and drag from one ability to another, the destination ability is picked up by the mouse.

i.e. Drag from Crusader Strike to Judgement, when the mouse button is released, Judgement will be picked up and on the cursor.
That cannot be blocked. It always was like that.

edit:
nvm, you guys all cannot express what exactly you mean. Someone explained it to me now, looking into it.

Last edited by Nevcairiel; 10-13-2010 at 07:37 PM.
Nevcairiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010   #2009
Nevcairiel
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starinnia View Post

I fixed the issue. Until i release a new version, you can install the latest alpha of LibActionButton-1.0 to get the fix.

Download:
http://static.wowace.com/content/fil...1-gfa23340.zip

I want to tackle something else before i release yet another version, so if the drag issue described by Satrinna there bugs you, install LibActionButton 0.4-1 for now.
Old 10-13-2010   #2010
Daron

In dem letzten Posting hab ich gesehn, dass es eine Lib gibt die so ähnlich heißt wie das file das ich immer geändert habe. Und tatsächlich hab ich die Stelle mit AnyUp gefunden und des auf AnyDown geändert. Jetzt gehts wieder so wie ich es mir wünsche.

Trotzdem Danke und mach weiter so

MfG Daron
Daron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action bar, bartender, bartender4, micro, micromenu