Go Back   WowAce Forums > Official Addon Threads > FuBar AddOns
FuBar AddOns FuBar and assorted plugins/AddOns.

Old 08-12-2008   #11
HatteSoul

Default Re: FuBar_WhoRollFu (unofficial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidomo
Don't use Procodile here. WhoRollFu doesn't do anything in combination with the rest of the mods I run.
For me it is only Procodile that "interferes". I have a lot of addons running: Fubar addons, Ace2 addons and other addons. But only Procodile causes problems with WhoRollFu...
HatteSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008   #12
profalbert

I also have procodile and it all works fine, hmm

edit:
I run disembedded, maybe just some externals-issue
profalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008   #13
Zidomo
Amazing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Albert
I also have procodile and it all works fine, hmm

edit:
I run disembedded, maybe just some externals-issue
I run everything disembedded too. As well as BugSack/BugGrabber, which has shown no errors during use of the mod. Its not an embed issue, its...WhoRollFu not working too well .

Screenshots follow to illustrate my latest test of WhoRollFu (character names removed from the screens). Have had it turned off due to its problems; decided yesterday to give it one last shot for the Gipper.

Ran two different instance runs on a non-70 alt yesterday without relogging between them. Group Loot was active on both runs. First one was in Auchenai Crypts, second one was in Sethekk Halls (SH). Ring of the Exarchs & Raven-Heart Headdress dropped in Crypts (two different bosses). Light-Woven Slippers dropped off first boss in SH, Crow Wing Reaper & Shoulderpads of Assassination dropped off the last boss.

Only the Shoulderpads show up in WhoRollFu. FuBar_GreedBeaconFu shows everything that dropped that people could roll on in the two runs. As you would expect WhoRollFu to do, but doesn't.

The interesting thing about the final boss in SH where the Shoulderpads & Reaper dropped is that nearly everyone died (gotta love PUGs). And the people remaining who killed the boss looted the corpse before people were back in the instance. So the standard loot roll box did not come up for those items. Regardless, GreedBeaconFu handled everything pretty much properly; WhoRollFu did not.

Maybe its a problem with WhoRollFu conflicting with the other two loot mods I use (GreedBeaconFu & MarsNeedyGreedy)? Then again, those two loot mods don't have a problem with either each other, the chat mods I use (listed above) or WhoRollFu.

Anyway, look forward to seeing WhoRollFu start working properly soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GreedBeaconFu.JPG (41.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg WhoRollFu.JPG (9.3 KB, 10 views)
Zidomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #14
jyotai

How do you configure this addon to work?

I've had it for about a week now, done several PUGs where I've moused over the addon, clicked it, right clicked it, and so on, and I never see any record or anything else.

EDIT: Looking at the conversation above, looks like everyone is having this same discussion. None of the mentioned other addons are in the lists of what I use. I'll see what I can come up with.
jyotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #15
Zidomo
Amazing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotai
How do you configure this addon to work?

I've had it for about a week now, done several PUGs where I've moused over the addon, clicked it, right clicked it, and so on, and I never see any record or anything else.
Yep. The only time that anything has shown in its Tablet panel here is in the last test I provided screenshots for above. From at least 10 different instance runs here. And what it showed was not correct.

If you aren't using any of the other chat mods listed above, more confirmation that this is a mod...that unfortunately doesn't work at all. At least on the 2.4.3 Live USEng servers.
Zidomo is offline   Reply With Quote