Go Back   WowAce Forums > Official Addon Threads > Data Broker AddOns
Data Broker AddOns Addon threads for displays and plugins using LibDataBroker.

Old 07-09-2008   #11
Squeeg

Default Re: StatBlockCore: Make use of your broker plugins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkydude
Not sure what you mean by clicking collected addons. Use your mousewheel and change the width of the block, then the icon will be closer.
Clicking them isn't opening them. Even right clicking them for the occasional drop-down isn't working for me. Clicking/right-clicking Atlasloot gets me nothing, right clicking wardrobe2 gets me a menu, but there's nothing to select only the input box to name a wardrobe, etc. That may just be me, I'll give it another looksie tomorrow, after sleepin! =D

I will resize the boxes next time I log in though, thank you. =D I'm knackered though :3
Old 07-09-2008   #12
funkydude
Administrator

Default Re: StatBlockCore: Make use of your broker plugins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flarin
The error has gone away. Although - now I am getting double text on most of the statblocks - for instance the latency is 200 msms instead of 20 ms. I erase the text in the config, the MS goes away fine, I add ms back in and clikc OKAY and I am back to 200 msms.

Durability is doing this too as well as several others.

This is currently a plugin problem not an SBC problem which I hope we find a solution for soon. If not, I'll just make separate blocks that work properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueeG
Clicking them isn't opening them. Even right clicking them for the occasional drop-down isn't working for me. Clicking/right-clicking Atlasloot gets me nothing, right clicking wardrobe2 gets me a menu, but there's nothing to select only the input box to name a wardrobe, etc. That may just be me, I'll give it another looksie tomorrow, after sleepin! =D

I will resize the boxes next time I log in though, thank you. =D I'm knackered though :3
I think this is more general FuBar2Broker randomness :/
Old 07-09-2008   #13
lewzephyr2
Amazing Member

Default Re: StatBlockCore v2: Make use of your broker plugins!

/tag to keep an eye on the thread.
lewzephyr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008   #14
Darklink

You explained 2 kind of plugins, StatBlock(s) belonging to SB1, without the (s) belonging to SB2, so far that's fine but then there is a third kind, if you search at Broker in any updater there is a list of plugins available like pvp, sysmon etc etc, what is it about ?

About features request/bugs reports:
- i've noticed (with those broker plugins) once they are stickied there's no way to split them.
- Broker SysMon: could it be possible to have a Tooltip with addons memory usage and a switch to display addons usage without blizzard's ones.
- Broker Clock: a tooltip with the date like: Wed, 7.9.08
- a plugin like Folks
- a plugin like Money.

Of course if those Broker plugins belongs to SB2, else ignore this
Old 07-09-2008   #15
funkydude
Administrator

A folks and money block are in dev by me and will appear later today, I didn't make the broker plugins but they are designed to work with SBC ofcourse. There is a slight problem on debate at the moment and the result of that debate will decide if I end up making a separate sysmon plugin, because of the way it's formatted (in my opinion) incorrectly. (labels appearing twice). I will add the tooltip to either one.
Old 07-09-2008   #16
joshwill80

well i'm trying to understand this all, hopefully can get some clarification, and hopefully the answers will help someone else out:

1. sb1 plugins do not work with sb2 right? if thats the case then i hope the remaining sb1 plugins are converted over to sb2.
2. libdatabroker lets you run sb2, broker, and fubar plugins together in one panel without the need for fubar as a dependency?
3. if fubar itself will no longer be a required dependency to run fubar plugins, then i would think that someone would have to remove fubar from all the tocs here on wowace, or updaters would still end up pulling down fubar and rock libs.
4. libdatabroker seems pretty beta atm with users reporting problems with fubar plugins.
joshwill80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008   #17
lewzephyr2
Amazing Member

1. Correct

2. Sort of Correct. SB2 allows you to use SB2 and Broker. FuBar2Broker pipes FuBar mods to SB2 or some other dsplayer such as Fortress.

3. That is your choice to use a downloader... so ya things will need to be converted... but See answer 4.

4. Id say its more of .... FuBar2Broker was made as an interium for legacy fubar mods untill someone converts them to broker.
Old 07-09-2008   #18
funkydude
Administrator

1) Yup, but you can run SB1 and SB2 at the same time with no problems whilst the conversion takes place.
2) Yeah
3) It is mistakenly put in many toc's a a required dependancy which is wrong.
4) Yeah, over time things will get better, the Lib itself is pretty solid, is just the transaction from old methods to new methods.

EDIT: beaten
Old 07-09-2008   #19
lewzephyr2
Amazing Member

I am trying to use the Broker_Tracker mod with SBC. It displays just fine, but no sort of mouse clicking will bring up any options to change the tracking. Works presently with Fortress.
I know there are still many things being hashed out about the standards for the broker lib. Just reporting issues as I see them.

Thanks for all the hard work.
Old 07-09-2008   #20
Tekkub
Wiki Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaerus
4. libdatabroker seems pretty beta atm with users reporting problems with fubar plugins.
Pending any bugs found, LDB is done, finished, gold.

Issues with fubar plugins are completely due to FuBar2LDB, which itself is a nasty hack. The fubar plugins simply need to be rewritten to use LDB, and someone needs to write an addon that will render LDB plugins on FuBar (unless FuBar is rewritten to explictly support LDB).
Tekkub is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
broker, databroker, funkydude, ldb, libdatabroker, statblock, statblockcore