Go Back   WowAce Forums > Official Addon Threads > Raid AddOns
Raid AddOns BigWigs, LittleWigs, oRA2, Omen, etc..

Old 10-13-2008   #31
Kerecha
Legendary Member

Default Re: FuBar_RaidSaveFu

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokeyrhyme View Post
My working version on my desk at the moment has a much easier to maintain formatting system: just uses the date() function instead of trying to do everything manually. I'll be adding Day Only and Day Only (Short) date formats in the next version (eg. Wednesday and Wed).

If anyone has any ideas, or would love to have a particular date format in there, just let me know.

And yeah, good news about 3.0 compatibility. Thanks for that.
As a swede i would like to see dd-mm-yy or dd-mon-yy (mon = month trunched down)

Probably got caught in wrong kit as usual.
*Anonymity is an eternal Bliss, By name our soul forever bound*
*Normal is Boring*

Kerecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008   #32
jokeyrhyme

Send a message via ICQ to jokeyrhyme Send a message via Yahoo to jokeyrhyme Send a message via Skype™ to jokeyrhyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerecha View Post
As a swede i would like to see dd-mm-yy or dd-mon-yy (mon = month trunched down)
Oh, forgot to reply. This was added in the last revision (ages ago) so consider it done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristanian View Post
So, I finally got some time off today (thank God) and threw this baby together rather quickly. As promised, it's an LDB "port" that uses AceGUI3 for configuration (right-clicking on the button/block should open the config either on live or WotLK) and the regular GameTooltip (actually whatever tooltip the display addon is using since I opted for OnTooltipShow). Tested it with a "dummy" saved vars file (hope I got the proper format) and it seemed to work. Proper testing pending....
Did you end up releasing this officially? I'm thinking of going the Omen3 route and changing my add-on so it detects the presence of FuBar or LDB and adjusts its display stuff automatically. The add-on would eventually be renamed.

The other option would be to release a separate add-on. Are you interested in doing this at some point? Care if I do it? I'd be waiting a few weeks until the new Ace3 tooltip library has been renamed and solidified. Just wanna know where you're at.
Old 11-06-2008   #33
Tristanian

Yes jokey, it's been out for some time and it's even experimentally using LibTooltip-1.0 too : http://www.wowinterface.com/download...rRaidSave.html

You are obviously most welcome to create an implementation that supports both displays, if that's what you want, after all its your idea/addon. Feel free to use whatever code in the LDB equivalent you see fit and I will discontinue my version, if you want to go with a "unified" one.
Tristanian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008   #34
jokeyrhyme

Send a message via ICQ to jokeyrhyme Send a message via Yahoo to jokeyrhyme Send a message via Skype™ to jokeyrhyme

No no. I like yours better. I'm actually phasing FuBar out of my own interface, and was basically looking around for some LDB alternatives. Thanks!
Old 12-31-2008   #35
jokeyrhyme

I'm working on another little addon at the moment, but once it's on its feet I'll be bringing lessons learnt back over to this addon.

My plan is to rename this addon and include both LDB and FuBar support. My problem is I don't really know what to call it. RaidSaves or RaidSaver seem obvious, I was also thinking maybe KeyRing or something.

Suggestions welcome!
Old 01-01-2009   #36
tomsommer

Neat addon, get it on Curse :X

Possible to sort by expiration date? And it doesn't show if it's Heroic or not, which is a real issue.

Last edited by tomsommer; 01-01-2009 at 02:45 PM.
tomsommer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009   #37
jokeyrhyme

Thanks Tom.

I'm aware of the issue and will hopefully have it sorted by the end of the month.
Old 01-02-2009   #38
Tristanian

Quote:
Thanks Tom.

I'm aware of the issue and will hopefully have it sorted by the end of the month.
Ouchie, I just noticed that :

name, ID, remaining = GetSavedInstanceInfo(index)

should now be :

name, ID, remaining, difficulty = GetSavedInstanceInfo(index)

where difficulty > 1 indicates a heroic version of said instance.
Should be fairly easy to implement a check and maybe add a "Heroic"
string next to the instance name perhaps optionally and maybe
hmm a "Normal" string for non-heroics ? I will play around with
it a bit.
Tristanian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009   #39
jokeyrhyme

Hehe, I released v1.2.3 earlier today, with this fix in it.

I just at " (Heroic)" to the end of the name string. I'm thinking of putting in a separate column, but that'll have to wait until after I switch over to LibQTip.
Old 01-03-2009   #40
witchdoc

Quote:
Hehe, I released v1.2.3 earlier today, with this fix in it.

I just at " (Heroic)" to the end of the name string. I'm thinking of putting in a separate column, but that'll have to wait until after I switch over to LibQTip.
See, and that's exactly why I was looking for a fix/replacement of the addon I currently use: InstanceInfoFu.
I'll give yours a spin.
Mmm, curse only lists 1.2.2 as the latest version which does not have the heroic'-tag. Is curse slow to update or where do I get v1.2.3?

Last edited by witchdoc; 01-03-2009 at 03:49 PM.
witchdoc is offline   Reply With Quote