Go Back   WowAce Forums > World of Warcraft > Addon Requests & Ideas
Addon Requests & Ideas Come here to share your ideas and see if someone is interested in making them!

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2009   #1
runeblade5

Exclamation Addon Request: An ingame item search that tells you where the item is.

If someone is interested in making this, please contact me at my E-mail: [email protected] Also, please tell me if you are going to change it in anyway, as i would like to know. Thnx!
Old 02-06-2009   #2
Phanx
Seal Cub Clubbing Club

Default Re: Addon Request: An ingame item search that tells you where the item is.

Could you be a little more specific? Your post is extremely vague about what you want, and unless you're offering money I don't really see many people taking the time to email you to figure out what you're talking about.

If you're simply looking for a way to look up items in-game and see where they drop, there are already several addons that do this. If you already know the item names, you can use AtlasLoot. If you need to search by stats, take a look at TooltipExchange (the one on WoWInterface that's being semi-maintained by me).
Old 02-06-2009   #3
dranor

Default Re: Addon Request: An ingame item search that tells you where the item is.

Hi, i don't have interest on your board, so i leave my message with a confuse question and my email openly exposed to robot collectors so i can receive loads of spam.

PS: Couldn't resist it.
Old 03-06-2009   #4
egingell
Amazing Member

Send a message via AIM to egingell Send a message via MSN to egingell

Translation: I want someone to make an addon for me, but I'm not going to give them any details as to what I want (except for a vague thread title) and I don't want to be bothered to come back and check if anybody replied.
Old 03-06-2009   #5
Phanx
Seal Cub Clubbing Club

... why are you necroing a month-old thread that was pointless to begin with? >_<
Closed Thread