Go Back   WowAce Forums > Official Addon Threads > Data Broker AddOns
Data Broker AddOns Addon threads for displays and plugins using LibDataBroker.

Old 03-09-2009   #1
yess

Default ChocolateBar, do you like chocolate?

about:
ChocolateBar is a sweet LDB-Display addon. It will create a bar full of chocolate on the top of your screen:)

The aim of ChocolateBar is to be lightweight but also easy to use and configure.

Feel free to suggest any improvements or new features.

link: http://www.wowace.com/projects/chocolatebar/

Last edited by yess; 03-02-2011 at 12:17 AM. Reason: update
yess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009   #2
wolven2

Default Re: ChocolateBar, do you like chocolate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yess View Post
I could not reproduce your problem. I made a new character and copying the profile did work just fine.
Please try it with r19 and tell me what steps will reproduce the problem, thanks.
I'll try again with the new build and try to copy profiles so that I can get all of my buttons in the same places with the same label settings for each of my characters.

Thanks again.
wolven2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009   #3
Sefi

Chocolate is my fav LDB display addon
It's simple, nice, and light.

Thanks for this addon

Separate the options in order to make them LoD is a great idea.

At last, you should take a look at tomQuest2 ticket24, it seems that chocolate doesn't set an anchor, so tomquest is having lua error if use with chocolate but no error with titan for example.

Last edited by Sefi; 03-10-2009 at 09:25 AM.
Sefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009   #4
yess

tomQuest2 r60 creates two plugins one seems to work fine the other one tomQuest2daily does not have a tooltip but I had no daily quest while testing. But I did not have any errors.

The tooltip handling is done by the plugin (tomQuest2) so I don't thing this is a ChocolateBar problem.

Also I can't follow the comments on the ticket because I do not understand French^^
Old 03-10-2009   #5
Sefi

learn it
The problem is just that in the quest tooltip (daily or not) when I mouse over a quest title, an other tooltip should appear, but it doesn't because tomQuest doesn't find an anchor, and so it display a lua error.
The strange things is that with titan, tomQuest is able to find it. I have no idea why it works with one and not with the other, I just wonder maybe something isn't set the same way in the two LDB display, but what...
Sefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009   #6
xbeeps

Excellent addon. I've been using it for a long time now and it works really well. Simplicity, intuitive configuration method and sensible default are very important to me, and in this department, this addon beats all the other LDB displays by far.
xbeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009   #7
yess

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbeeps View Post
Excellent addon. I've been using it for a long time now and it works really well. Simplicity, intuitive configuration method and sensible default are very important to me, and in this department, this addon beats all the other LDB displays by far.
thanks
I also like intuitive configuration methods. I spend some time trying to make the new options about bar positioning more intuitive then usually. And really like it the way it is now. Even the order in the list of bars is exactly as it is on screen (top to bottom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefi View Post
The problem is just that in the quest tooltip (daily or not) when I mouse over a quest title, an other tooltip should appear, but it doesn't because tomQuest doesn't find an anchor, and so it display a lua error.
Hmm seems to work for me, no errors. Have you tried the latest version of tomQuest?

Last edited by yess; 03-13-2009 at 01:52 AM.
Old 03-13-2009   #8
Nevyr28

Thumbs up Re: ChocolateBar, do you like chocolate?

Love the latest version!! One more thing that i added a ticket for and i can finally be Fubar free. Keep up the great work!

Nevyr28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009   #9
yess

I have added a broker plugin to Chocolate Bar. Its called More Chocolate and allows you to easily toggle a bar with chocolates that you don't need to be visible all the time

Like an integrated Quicklaunch addon with the benefit that you can decide what will be on this "quick" bar per simpe drag and drop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevyr28 View Post
Love the latest version!! One more thing that i added a ticket for and i can finally be Fubar free. Keep up the great work!
I have added an option to set the frame strata, that should do it for you.
Old 03-15-2009   #10
Nevyr28

Thumbs up Re: ChocolateBar, do you like chocolate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yess View Post
I have added an option to set the frame strata, that should do it for you.

Thanks, works great!

Nevyr28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
broker, chocolate, chocolatebar, display, libdatabroker