Go Back   WowAce Forums > General > General Chat

Old 08-01-2006   #21
MoonWolf
Super Moderator

Default Re: UI Screenshots - Show us what you use!

yeah, commented out the functional part, now using it to report zoning time :O :P
MoonWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006   #22
schmittmj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammo
Schmitt: what's the addon that makes the name of the raidwarner show in color ?

Top of your screenshot etc.

-Ammo
Oh boy, let me think. To be honest I didn't even really notice that ever before.

At the time of that screenshot I would have been using (mods that it could maybe be):
ChatBox (which colors character names, maybe it added it to the warning box as well)
BigWigs
BigWigs_RaidWarn
WitchHunt

Lunatic should have been running BigWigs as well at that time.

I did look back through some screenshots and I have a shot 11 days prior with a similar warning that is not colored. The only things that I can think of that I may have added between those dates were, BossBlock and general updating of BigWigs.

I'll try to pay attention tomorrow during my raid to see if I still get coloring on those warnings, maybe I can get you a better answer.
schmittmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006   #23
OttoDeFe
Amazing Member

Been re-working mine a bit since I learned how to add an artframe..

Using oUF, IceHUD, FuBar and too many plug-ins, Chat Justify, a tiny bit of custom art for chat frames, BarTender, Elkano's Buff Bar, TinyTip, oCD, MSBT + Loot, Ace Timer, Squeenix and others

Still WIP...

**Edit**

Forgot WitchHunt, set to output to MSBT... Thanx Ammo! for the Mod and the reminder!
OttoDeFe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006   #24
Anotherhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmittmj
Quote:
Schmitt: what's the addon that makes the name of the raidwarner show in color ?

Top of your screenshot etc.

-Ammo
Oh boy, let me think. To be honest I didn't even really notice that ever before.

At the time of that screenshot I would have been using (mods that it could maybe be):
ChatBox (which colors character names, maybe it added it to the warning box as well)
BigWigs
BigWigs_RaidWarn
WitchHunt

Lunatic should have been running BigWigs as well at that time.

I did look back through some screenshots and I have a shot 11 days prior with a similar warning that is not colored. The only things that I can think of that I may have added between those dates were, BossBlock and general updating of BigWigs.

I'll try to pay attention tomorrow during my raid to see if I still get coloring on those warnings, maybe I can get you a better answer.
Witchhunt?
What is the dmg/heal meter ur using on your other screenshot? Looks a bit like recap.. Is that SW_Stats?
Also I like your costom art much where did you get it?
Anotherhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006   #25
Ammo
Super Moderator

WitchHunt is my spell alert addon, it doesn't cause that, nor does BigWigs or BigWigs_RaidWarn.

-Ammo
Ammo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006   #26
dafire

maybe it's chatbox, but watch out if you use it.. from what I have seen from the source it might break current syncing addons.
dafire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006   #27
schmittmj

Quote:
WitchHunt is my spell alert addon, it doesn't cause that, nor does BigWigs or BigWigs_RaidWarn.

-Ammo
My guess then, with that information, is that it is Chatbox as dafire stated. I should know for sure tonight during my raid as I have just within the past few days stopped using chatbox in favor of some idChat mods and a branched version of Teknicolor.
Old 08-01-2006   #28
schmittmj

Quote:
Witchhunt?
What is the dmg/heal meter ur using on your other screenshot? Looks a bit like recap.. Is that SW_Stats?
Also I like your costom art much where did you get it?
As Ammo said (and I totally forgot, my appologies), Witchhunt is his Ace'd version of Spell Alert. Very nice mod, and if you are shopping around for a similar mod I suggest you try it out.

If you are refering to me on the Damage/Healing meters, then yes it is most likely SW_Stats.

For my custom art, I had to do a little work. I was browsing here one day: http://forums.nurfed.com/showthread.php?t=9483&page=11 , and saw this amazing UI artwork from Etienne (3rd post down). I got in contact with him to see where he got his artwork, and it was custom as well. With his permission I decided to hack away at what he had and modify it to suit my needs. I went about it in a not so easy way, and a lower quality method, but the result was good enough for me. I downloaded his posted screenshot and proceeded to block out all of the areas that I did not want. I did a bunch of copying and pasting to fill in gaps that were left and add missing elements to match. The end result was a set of 4 textures that I could load through Discord Art.

If you would like the set of textures, you may get them here http://webpages.charter.net/schmittm...omTextures.zip (file is 335KB). All credit for the original work goes to Etienne and anyone he may have borrowed from or used as inspiration.
Old 08-03-2006   #29
Moz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonWolf
yeah, commented out the functional part, now using it to report zoning time :O :P
post lua file plx :P
Moz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006   #30
Sariash
Amazing Member

Changed some things around... installed SCT5 ...

BuffBars are ElkBuffBar, found them in the AceSVN
:: http://svn.wowace.com/root/trunk/ElkBuffBar/

Lower texture is XArt, found it in the AceSVN too
:: http://svn.wowace.com/root/trunk/XArt/

My old buttons were VisorButtons, but I was too lazy today, so I kicked the VisorButtons module and installed Bongos (from the OmniCC, Bagnon Developer) - I think it's great
:: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4744

click to zoom
Sariash is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
interface, screenshot