Go Back   WowAce Forums > Official Addon Threads > Unit Frames
Unit Frames ag_UnitFrames, Grid, Pitbull, X-Perl, etc., and modules

Old 04-26-2011   #241
schizo

Default Re: Shadowed Unit Frames [official]

Yes, I've been using the alpha on the PTR for weeks. No issues at all.
schizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011   #242
skohrmohr

Hmm, after upgrading to alpha and running a random, I noticed my Target is "Offline" (which I don't mind since I noticed it does anyway that when you hop on a drake in Grim Batol) but the buffs do not display as they do in the party frame. I am a druid and my Lifebloom/all other hots do not display their animated timer/stacks on the target like they did before I upgraded SUF. They will display if I click another party member and then switch back, but no animation.
skohrmohr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011   #243
wingsofscion

Hi there.

I'm pretty sure this was an option previously, but if not, then my mistake (I thought I'd seen it prior), but I can't designate what alignment new text tags are going to have - they all default to center alignment. Setting offsets and such wouldn't be an issue, but I have 6 total text tags on several of my unit frames, and some I want left aligned, and some right aligned. I know I was able to manage this before, but I don't know what to do now, and it's kind of preventing me from getting my unit frames set up the way I had them before (I had to do a reinstall of all my addons recently).

Also, one of the additional text tags I added, I'm unable to delete.
wingsofscion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011   #244
Farmbuyer
Amazing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsofscion View Post
Also, one of the additional text tags I added, I'm unable to delete.
That's been around for a while. Don't hold your breath.

http://www.wowace.com/addons/shadowe...r-added-texts/
Farmbuyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011   #245
CGeezer

I'm having a problem with pets disappearing in party mode, I have the party set up similar to grid layout. Sometimes they appear, sometimes they disappear after porting. Sometimes they'll reappear after I open the confiuration and unlock all frames, sometimes they reappear after a few mins. Still other times I can't get them to reappear no matter what I try. I think I'm using the latest version, I'll make sure when the servers come back up, but wanted to ask if maybe I was missing something? If this has been asked before since 4.1, I apologize for duplicating.

I checked my version, its 3.3.5.

Last edited by CGeezer; 05-03-2011 at 07:58 PM.
CGeezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011   #246
Santiel

I've made a slight change to the add-on, due to the error that's showing everytime I call my pet as a hunter. The pet happiness was removed, placed a ticket, but it seems like the author is busy at the moment. If anyone's interested for a quick fix until shadow unit-frame makes another official update, please help yourself by editing your health.lua file.

Edit as of 5/6/11 - Confirmed with many other pet users, this temp fix DOES WORK for priest, shaman, warlock, DK, and any other classes that uses pet.

Please make a backup of your health.lua before proceeding to the next step!

The health.lua is in "...\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\" open the lua then use your search feature and look for the code I posted below.

OLD:
Quote:
elseif( unit == "pet" and reactionType == "happiness" and GetPetHappiness() ) then
local happiness = GetPetHappiness()
if( happiness == 3 ) then
color = ShadowUF.db.profile.healthColors.friendly
elseif( happiness == 2 ) then
color = ShadowUF.db.profile.healthColors.neutral
elseif( happiness == 1 ) then
color = ShadowUF.db.profile.healthColors.hostile
end
--- Change it to:

NEW:
Quote:
elseif( unit == "pet" and reactionType == "happiness" ) then
if( happiness == nil ) then
color = ShadowUF.db.profile.healthColors.friendly
end
This is just a quick fix, and I have only tested this on my hunter. If this doesn't work for other classes, then please wait for the official update on the add-on.

Last edited by Santiel; 05-06-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Santiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011   #247
armrule

Greetings.. Is there any way to split the player 1-4 uf of the party frame (custom placement). 'Unlink frame' not applicable to that.
armrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011   #248
FnordPrefect

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallZ View Post
I'm having a strange issue with my indicators: PVP, group leader, loot master all work fine, I just can't get rested or in combat to show. Am I missing something?
I'm used to seeing the "glow" around the normal Blizzard portrait when I'm in an inn or a major city, getting "rested XP". I can't figure out how to see this state with SUF -- am I missing something?

Thanks.
FnordPrefect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011   #249
elliana322

Just wondering if there is a way to hide Player Bar while solo? If not, any chance of this being implemented? Thanks.
elliana322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011   #250
wingsofscion

Hi there again, having another issue here, and not sure if it's a bug or what. On my target frames only, I have debuffs attached to the right of the unit frame, with a 10x2 approach to the layout. However, the debuffs grow downward, when as far as I can tell, they should grow to the right. Is there any way that I can fix this? I can't seem to find any options that I might have messed up to prevent this.

Last edited by wingsofscion; 05-22-2011 at 04:54 AM.
wingsofscion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shadowed, shadowed unit frames, suf, unit frames