Go Back   WowAce Forums > Official Addon Threads > Unit Frames > Grid & Grid2
Grid & Grid2 Discussions regarding Grid & Grid2 goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2006   #781
Pastamancer
Speaks only for himself

Default Re: r19966 / 2.0.1 enUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpone
Bugs

** Whenever I go link dead while in a raid, one of two things happen when I re-enter the game:

- All group frames overlap one another. Toggling the layout to something different and then back again usually fixes it.
- No unit frames display at all. A /console reloadui is necessary to fix it.
This should be fixed as of r21114.
Old 12-18-2006   #782
wallen2

Default Re: Grid

I noticed that the second, third and fourth members of the raid that are in the party no. 4 are not targettable. This issue occurred to everyone in the raid using Grid. I was using the r20780.
Old 12-18-2006   #783
tale2

Quote:
Originally Posted by maia
As this is a rather complex problem, I tend to reply with "sorry, not possible" instead, and I hope you now understand why. If you really want to help, please create a wiki topic for SecureRaidGroupHeader plus a discussion thread, get more developers to post there, work on possible suggestions for Blizzard, contact Esamynn, Cide and Iriel, let them know about these suggestions. I'll also be happy to email the suggestion to Slouken - once we really know what we'd want to suggest. Until then, we're stuck with what we have.
Great, thank you for the very thorough answer, maia. I will update the Wish List with a synopsis of this information in the very near future, and a link back here to your answer.
Old 12-18-2006   #784
trankillity

Unfortunately it looks like the "fix groups stacking on top of each other" fix actually bugged it out completely for me. I rarely had the stacking bug before but now I can't get them to NOT stack no matter what layout I use or what options. Using version r21114.
Old 12-18-2006   #785
Jak

One feature I'd love to see is virtual groups, similar to the CTRA feature where you could get all 8 raid frames showing so they could be adjusted to your liking w/o being in a 40-person raid.
Old 12-18-2006   #786
hugo23

Please would it be possible to make a bindable key, for hide/show the unit frames?
Old 12-18-2006   #787
everwaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak
One feature I'd love to see is virtual groups, similar to the CTRA feature where you could get all 8 raid frames showing so they could be adjusted to your liking w/o being in a 40-person raid.
That's one feature(probably the only feature) I loved about CT Raid Frames, but if you want to make your raid UI(or test it out) just do what I do and enter AV(unless you have long AV queues) and set it up there :P
Old 12-18-2006   #788
carpone2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastamancer
Quote:
Bugs

** Whenever I go link dead while in a raid, one of two things happen when I re-enter the game:

- All group frames overlap one another. Toggling the layout to something different and then back again usually fixes it.
Thank you!
Old 12-18-2006   #789
Pastamancer
Speaks only for himself

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastamancer
Quote:
Bugs

Thank you!
Please test!
Old 12-18-2006   #790
baklavametal

i have problem with Grid-r21205
i get this message, when i first start wow after installing grid.
"interface\addons\fubar\libs\aceOO-2.0\aceOO-2.0.lua:713: AceModuleCore-2.0 OnInstanceInit cannot be called twice"

and its okay, addon works and everything's okay but, when i exit the game, the same message appears, and most of my other ace addons like skinner, cycircled doesn't work.
Closed Thread

Tags
grid