Go Back   WowAce Forums > Official Addon Threads > General AddOns
General AddOns Authors, post your release ready addons here to get feedback or just to let everyone know about it.

Old 07-03-2007   #1
witchdoc

Default Loggerhead

http://www.files.wowace.com/wiki/LoggerHead

Configurable from Fubar menu that says.. I don't use fubar and it doesn't show up in my deucecommander. Neither /loggerhead, /logger or /lh work.

Is there any way for me to configure this addon other then install fubar?
witchdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007   #2
astaldo2

Default Re: Loggerhead

If there's no minimap icon I'd say yes, I don't see any slash commands in the source and not using aceconsole.
astaldo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007   #3
sano2

There should be a minimap icon. However, I never properly embedded the libraries, so if you don't have other Ace mods loaded it might not work. If I have time I'll do it tonight.
sano2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007   #4
witchdoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sano
There should be a minimap icon. However, I never properly embedded the libraries, so if you don't have other Ace mods loaded it might not work. If I have time I'll do it tonight.
Lol, i was just about to post here i was goign insane.. seeing no minimap icon and then mysteriously now I had one.. must have been what you just said? Weird though.. I have tons of ace addons.. (although none have a minimap icon visible (deucecommander yay).

Anywya, thanks for the info.
witchdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007   #5
saltorio2

Since there doesn't seem to be an "official" LoggerHead thread, I'm posting here.

1. I find it odd that it asks me whether or not to record the combat log every time I enter a "new" zone (one I haven't been to with LoggerHead before) when there are configuration settings for each zone within the FuBar menu itself.

I've checked the instance "Karazhan" and that's the only zone I want to record the combat log in. Despite the fact it's the only zone/instance checked, I still get the prompted whenever I enter a new zone.

There should be an option to turn off the prompt, and simply use whatever settings the user has selected within the FuBar zone/instance listings.

2. There should be an option to "Hide" the FuBar plugin, leaving LoggerHead enabled but removing the FuBar icon from FuBar.
saltorio2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #6
toga

"Interface\AddOns\LoggerHead\Loggerhead.lua:2: Cannot find library instance of Tourist-2.0"

help T_T

:edit: I just added Tourist-2.0 manually, so Its working for me.
toga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007   #7
frankz

Quote:
I never properly embedded the libraries, so if you don't have other Ace mods loaded it might not work. If I have time I'll do it tonight.
Any update on this?
frankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007   #8
Crowfeather

Would it be possible to enable logging by bosses instead of instances too? I'm using WWS and searching and splitting the log for my boss kills/tries is really annoying (for the client version that is). Now with logging only enabled at the bosses themselves I'd propably still have to split my logs manually, but it'd be much more convenient to do so.
Tracking when you engage a mob is gotta be possible somehow, as other addons (namely bossmods like BigWiggs) also do it.
Crowfeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007   #9
Wiebbe

ill see if i can update very quickly to just include the embeds tonight :P

Not touching anything else as its not my addon :P
Wiebbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007   #10
Wiebbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank99
Quote:
I never properly embedded the libraries, so if you don't have other Ace mods loaded it might not work. If I have time I'll do it tonight.
Any update on this?
it seems this has already been done by Sano around 7 weeks ago according to the changelog, so no need for me to do something about it ;p
Wiebbe is offline   Reply With Quote