Go Back   WowAce Forums > Official Addon Threads > General AddOns
General AddOns Authors, post your release ready addons here to get feedback or just to let everyone know about it.

Old 11-01-2007   #1
kunda

Default EnhancedStackSplit

http://www.wowace.com/addons/enhanced-stack-split/

Enhances the StackSplitFrame with numbered Buttons, a '1-Click Mode' and a 'Auto Split Mode'.

Code:
-- -------------------------------------------------------------------------- --
-- EnhancedStackSplit by kunda                                                --
-- -------------------------------------------------------------------------- --
--                                                                            --
-- Features:                                                                  --
-- - 1-Click Mode:                                                            --
--   -> 'M' Button                                                            --
--      Toggle: '1-Click Mode' / 'Original WoW Mode' [DEFAULT]                --
--   Split a stack with just one click when you click on one of the numbered  --
--   Buttons (OK(1),2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and 20 - XL: 12,14,15,16 and 100).     --
--   Split is placed on the cursor!!! so you can place it in a slot, trade,   --
--   destroy or what ever.                                                    --
--                                                                            --
-- - Auto Split Mode:                                                         --
--   -> 'Auto' Button                                                         --
--   Automatically splits a stack and place the split item(s) in a free bag   --
--   slot when you click on one of the numbered Buttons. Free bag slots       --
--   depends on ItemFamily from item you want to split and on ItemFamily from --
--   bag(s) with free slots. Items are placed from top left to bottom right   --
--   slot in a bag.                                                           --
--   Example: Free bagslots = 20                                              --
--            Item with StackSize = 137                                       --
--            - you click on 5                                                --
--              you get: 20 items with 5 Itemstacksize in your bag(s)         --
--                       leftover = 37                                        --
--                       (20 because free bagslots = 20)                      --
--            - you click on 10                                               --
--              you get: 13 items with 10 Itemstacksize in your bag(s)        --
--                       leftover = 7                                         --
--            leftover and last n-stacksize remains in the original bagslot   --
--   Note: Auto-split items are only placed in the five normal bags including --
--         special bags (or less if you have not five bags).                  --
--         The 'Auto Split Mode' should be only accessible via bags and bank, --
--         but I did not find a good way to do this. So it's possible that    --
--         this mode is available where it shouldn't be. If you try to auto   --
--         split in such cases the SplitFrame can stuck. Just press ESC to    --
--         close it. Bag and Bank Addons MUST provide the bag/slot IDs in the --
--         same way the original UI does, otherwise EnhancedStackSplit can    --
--         not auto-split such stacks or you can get the stuck-error I        --
--         described above.                                                   --
--         Most bag/bank addons works perfect with EnhancedStackSplit because --
--         the addon authors made a good job. :)                              --
-- Credits:                                                                   --
-- LockSlot functions from ClosetGnome by Rabbit.                             --
-- NOTE:                                                                      --
-- You can shift-click on any stackable item, press a number on your keyboard --
-- and click OK or press ENTER to split a stack!!!                            --
Screenshot:

Download:
http://www.wowace.com/addons/enhance...k-split/files/

Last edited by kunda; 12-01-2011 at 09:40 PM. Reason: update
kunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008   #2
shobu

Default Re: EnhancedStackSplit

Thanks! Just what I needed to allow me to hide all the empty buttons in Arkinventory!

EDIT: Maybe I should have tried the addon before I got too excited... I assumed this would automatically place the split stack in your inventory. :\
shobu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008   #3
kunda

Quote:
Originally Posted by shobu
Thanks! Just what I needed to allow me to hide all the empty buttons in Arkinventory!

EDIT: Maybe I should have tried the addon before I got too excited... I assumed this would automatically place the split stack in your inventory. :\
hmm yep. the splitted stack is placed on your cursor (same as original WoW) so you can use it to sell/trade/auction or so. i don't want to chance this, but I think about an option to split a stack by n and automatically place the splitted items in the bag....
Old 02-24-2008   #4
shobu

I can guarantee you such an option would make at least one person very happy.
shobu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008   #5
KayossZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by shobu
I can guarantee you such an option would make at least one person very happy.
As would I.
KayossZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008   #6
Yinas

dropped ArcInventory because of missing this functionality somewhere...
giev!!
Yinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #7
Jak

When using BaudManifest to split stacks,

Code:
[2008/04/03 05:33:43-21-x1]: EnhancedStackSplit\EnhancedStackSplit.lua:144: attempt to index a nil value
<in C code>: in function `OpenStackSplitFrame'
Interface\FrameXML\ContainerFrame.lua:608: in function `ContainerFrameItemButton_OnModifiedClick':
<string>:"*:OnClick":10: in function <[string "*:OnClick"]:1>

---
Jak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008   #8
kunda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak
When using BaudManifest to split stacks,

Code:
[2008/04/03 05:33:43-21-x1]: EnhancedStackSplit\EnhancedStackSplit.lua:144: attempt to index a nil value
<in C code>: in function `OpenStackSplitFrame'
Interface\FrameXML\ContainerFrame.lua:608: in function `ContainerFrameItemButton_OnModifiedClick':
<string>:"*:OnClick":10: in function <[string "*:OnClick"]:1>

---
fixed in EnhancedStackSplit r76696
Old 06-23-2008   #9
kunda

I have added an 'Auto Split mode' to EnhancedStackSplit. Please read description in the top of this thread. If you find any bugs, please post it here, thanks.
Old 06-23-2008   #10
highend2

Nice mod

May I ask for two configuration options (via Interface - Options - EnhancedStackSplit)?

1. ATM if I split a stack via the auto mode it puts all the items into the backback but the last item of the splitted stack resides in it's original position. It'll be nice to put the last one into the next free positon as well.

2. Maybe an option to activate the auto mode by default?

Tia,
Highend
highend2 is offline   Reply With Quote