These forums are in read-only mode. Please see this news post for more information.

New forums can be found here

Go Back   WowAce Forums > Addon Chat > Frameworks
Frameworks Framework Discussion

Old 06-12-2008   #11
Dhraga

Default Re: AceComm is channel 1

Yes same here, the AceComm in my chat channel list was really annoying it also came from the Dailies Quest Tracker.
Dhraga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008   #12
Fritos

It states when you turn on the communication aspect of Dailies Quest Tracker to have all your channels set up before doing so.. This will ensure that AceComm uses the last available channel, when you've loaded the mod for the VERY first time this is OFF by default so as not to mess with the channels. Also, I have the AceComm being turned on with a timer as to wait for all other channels to populate before starting.

You can EASILY turn on/off the communication portion of the mod (i.e. No AceComm channel), by simply clicking 'Random Dailies Communications' in the first option of the menu, and a pop-up will tell you either your turning it on or off.

If you are still being stuck in it using AceComm as Channel 1, then it is not my mod that is doing this.
Fritos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008   #13
Arrowmaster

Unless its been broken by a patch you should be using the AceEvent-2.0 event AceEvent_FullyInitialized or AceLibrary("AceEvent-2.0"):IsFullyInitialized() to check if its safe to join custom channels.

7/18/05 - 1/5/10: $734.51
Arrowmaster is offline   Reply With Quote