These forums are in read-only mode. Please see this news post for more information.

New forums can be found here

Go Back   WowAce Forums > Official Addon Threads > General AddOns
General AddOns Authors, post your release ready addons here to get feedback or just to let everyone know about it.

Old 07-27-2016   #1
chrisnolanca

Default Inspector Gadgetzan

Hi everyone! The Inspector is ready to help you in your adventures around Azeroth.

Take him for spin from http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/inspectorgadgetzan/ and get a new tab on Inspect where you can see item icons for the appearances they are using, as well as link to the wardrobe for them. Plus, a tiny thing but so handy -- he'll tell you what mount someone is riding! I was so tired of finding the spell icon on their character portrait (if it was visible with all their other buffs) and taking that name to another website etc. Now it'll tell you the name and give you a link to the mount journal. There is even a slash command where you can mount the same mount. Corehound congo lines were never easier!

Just a post to open up discussion on the addon and I hope to flesh it out, and clean it up over the next while. My first addon I've released so go easy, but be honest too please.

Thanks for taking a look!

Last edited by chrisnolanca; 07-28-2016 at 01:22 PM.
chrisnolanca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016   #2
chrisnolanca

Default Re: Inspector Gadget

I Ace-ified it tonight. Got a config panel, db, ldb, and mini-map all thanks to your awesome libraries.
chrisnolanca is offline   Reply With Quote