These forums are in read-only mode. Please see this news post for more information.

New forums can be found here

Go Back   WowAce Forums > Official Addon Threads > General AddOns
General AddOns Authors, post your release ready addons here to get feedback or just to let everyone know about it.

Old 07-06-2016   #2571
Seerah
Legendary Member

Default Re: Bartender4 - Official Topic

Skill placement is saved by the default UI on the game server. There are some addons however that allow you to store this information in profiles. I am not certain if this one still works, but it is what I thought of off the top of my head: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...nBarSaver.html
Old 07-23-2016   #2572
Nemesislaw

I'm having an issue on one specific character through all my accounts this character is the only one who cannot open the configuration menu for Bartender4. I can't right click the mini map icon, I can't type /bt or /bartender, the addon simply won't let me get into the menu's for bartender. I can use the left click function and move the bars around but that's it. I've never had this issue before and I've been using the addon for years now.

Please help. Thank you
Nemesislaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016   #2573
stones3103

Im new to your add on and was wandering if there is a way to put the fishing button in to the extra bar spot?
stones3103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016   #2574
hammer2

Hi, I got a problem when using Masque together with Bartender4. The bag bar always has remaining default blizz border (all except the main backpack icon), no matter which Masque module I use. Could you please remove it ?

Also, could you add an option to move the count text on the bagbar, along with its scale ? (:
hammer2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action bar, bartender, bartender4, micro, micromenu