These forums are in read-only mode. Please see this news post for more information.

New forums can be found here

Go Back   WowAce Forums > Official Addon Threads > General AddOns
General AddOns Authors, post your release ready addons here to get feedback or just to let everyone know about it.

Old 07-30-2016   #221
Shifterror

Default Re: Masque - Official Thread

EDIT: Turns out it was Elvui Addonskins causing the problem, never had an issue before this patch so didn't think about checking that at first.

Hi, love your addon. Currently using it to make my weakauras look nicer, but I've been having a strange problem since 7.0. Any aura that's in a group gets a dark overlay. I've got some comparison pictures to show what I mean:

The left aura initially looked like the right one. I then added it to a group which gave it the dark look. After that I removed it from the group and duplicated it, which gave me the right one. Both have identical settings.

This is what they look like with Masque turned off.

This is what my main group looks like with and without masque.

No matter what I change in either WA or Masque settings, the group auras remain dark. I also tried making two completely new auras and adding them to a new group, to make sure it wasn't something weird going on with my old group, with the same result.

I know this could be an issue with either WA or Masque, but I was hoping someone here might have an idea as to what is causing it.

Last edited by Shifterror; 07-31-2016 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Solved
Shifterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016   #222
StormFX
Amazing Member

I actually came here to mention AddonSkins because the Weak Auras author mentioned it. Glad it got figured out. Just out of curiosity: Does that add-on have an option to disable per-module? I'd hate for you have to remove the whole thing for one add-on, at least until the author fixes it.
StormFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016   #223
sezz2

Is there a reason why .Font and .FontSize aren't supported anymore?

They're listed in the documentation but they aren't used in the code and the changelog of all 22 files didn't help me to find an answer.
sezz2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016   #224
StormFX
Amazing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sezz2 View Post
Is there a reason why .Font and .FontSize aren't supported anymore?
Font/FontSize aren't supported because many people use add-ons that specifically handle fonts and that would require special compatibility checks to prevent conflicts.

I do apologize, however, that they're still listed in the docs. I'm in the (slow) process of migrating and updating that info but real life takes priority.
Old 08-12-2016   #225
creative0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormFX View Post
Font/FontSize aren't supported because many people use add-ons that specifically handle fonts and that would require special compatibility checks to prevent conflicts.

I do apologize, however, that they're still listed in the docs. I'm in the (slow) process of migrating and updating that info but real life takes priority.
Is there a way to keep it? I wanted to modify the font and fontsize of charges/stacks on some of my abilities in my actionbars (Brutal Slash and Survival Instincts). With OmniCC the cooldown text is looking neat with new font I'm using, but charges (Count) is terrible.
creative0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016   #226
StormFX
Amazing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by creative0ne View Post
Is there a way to keep it? I wanted to modify the font and fontsize of charges/stacks on some of my abilities in my actionbars (Brutal Slash and Survival Instincts). With OmniCC the cooldown text is looking neat with new font I'm using, but charges (Count) is terrible.
Not at this time, no. I would suggest using a mod that customizes the fonts (Tekticles, Fontain, etc).
Old 08-21-2016   #227
hammer2

Hi, I noticed that ny bag bar still has the default borders, no matter which Masque module I choose. Except for the main backpack, the rest 4 still have default border around them. Any idea what can cause it?
hammer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016   #228
StormFX
Amazing Member

That would be up to the mod providing the bag bar. Check your bar mod's settings and Masque's settings for that bar.
Old 08-23-2016   #229
hammer2

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormFX View Post
That would be up to the mod providing the bag bar. Check your bar mod's settings and Masque's settings for that bar.
I'm using Bartender4, but there's no option to remove the border
Do you know what can I edit in the .lua ?

Also, could you please make Masque work for Stuf Unit Frames - Buffs and Debuffs?
hammer2 is offline   Reply With Quote