These forums are in read-only mode. Please see this news post for more information.

New forums can be found here

Go Back   WowAce Forums > Official Addon Threads > General AddOns
General AddOns Authors, post your release ready addons here to get feedback or just to let everyone know about it.

Old 08-22-2016   #5521
Jncl
Amazing Member

Default Re: Skinner (originally oSkin)

Quote:
Originally Posted by transitbus View Post
More issues: dropdown menus (I assume all backdrop borders as well) seem to not be rendering border textures correctly. I am using the skinner border texture but any valid texture will do the same.

/snip[/IMG]

this happens even with all addons disabled but skinner
HI transitbus,
Does this happen all the time? I've seen this and it's been reported before, but I've never been able to reproduce it to identify its cause.
A reload usually fixes it which leads me to think that it maybe an issue with the render engine but I don't know for sure.
Jncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016   #5522
Jncl
Amazing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimiya View Post
Hi Jncl,

1/ Still have too much wide borders on UI buttons, maybe what i think is not possible due to Blizzard textures.

/snip
Is this normal that UI & Drop down buttons doesn't have the same border than the rest of the frames ?

2/ Alerts frame have a curious height (or it's me ?), more than other Alerts tooltips, with many empty space

3/ A little bug report for Altoholic :

/snip
Hi Shimiya,
1) Some buttons and other objects do have different border settings than frames due to their size. I tried a number of different values but they all looked a little odd to me. I'm happy to use some other suggested settings if they would improve the display.

2) There is an issue with the last AlertFrame skin changes I made, will be corrected in the next release.

3) Thanks for the bug report for Altoholic, will fix it.
Old 08-22-2016   #5523
NeoZeus

Hi Jncl,

Thanks for your continued work on this awesome addon.
Don't know if you have time with all the bugs before legion, but here is a log for the Mapster skin:

36x Skinner\SkinMe\Mapster-1.7.2.lua:10: Usage: SecureHook([object], method, [handler]): Attempting to hook a non existing target
...eBartender4\libs\AceHook-3.0\AceHook-3.0-8.lua:211: in function <...eBartender4\libs\AceHook-3.0\AceHook-3.0.lua:118>
...eBartender4\libs\AceHook-3.0\AceHook-3.0-8.lua:341: in function `SecureHook'
Skinner\SkinMe\Mapster-1.7.2.lua:10: in function <Skinner\SkinMe\Mapster.lua:5>
(tail call): ?
[C]: in function `xpcall'
Skinner\UtilFuncs.lua:180: in function <Skinner\UtilFuncs.lua:174>
Skinner\AddonFrames.lua:283: in function `?'
...y\Externals\curse\svn\Ace3-AceTimer\AceTimer-3.0-17.lua:53: in function <...y\Externals\curse\svn\Ace3-AceTimer\AceTimer-3.0.lua:48>

Locals:
nil
NeoZeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016   #5524
Jncl
Amazing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoZeus View Post
Hi Jncl,

/snip
36x Skinner\SkinMe\Mapster-1.7.2.lua:10: Usage: SecureHook([object], method, [handler]): Attempting to hook a non existing target
/snip
Hi NeoZeus,
Are you sure you're using the latest Mapster skin? The line referenced in the error message you posted doesn't match a line in the current Mapster skin.
Old 08-24-2016   #5525
diamondclaw

I'm attempting to update the Tooltip Border Colour and the Border Colur to be solid black and to disable/uncheck the "Class Coloured Border" settings. However, when I reload my UI or restart my game, the "Class Coloured Border" is always enabled again. Anyone else having this issue or can reproduce it?
diamondclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016   #5526
Jncl
Amazing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondclaw View Post
I'm attempting to update the Tooltip Border Colour and the Border Colur to be solid black and to disable/uncheck the "Class Coloured Border" settings. However, when I reload my UI or restart my game, the "Class Coloured Border" is always enabled again. Anyone else having this issue or can reproduce it?
Hi diamondclaw,
I've just tried changing the Border colour as you've described and it works fine for me. I did try it twice and each time it worked as expected. All I can think is that you may have an AddOn or process that replaces the SV file when you exit, thereby resetting the value.
Old 08-24-2016   #5527
NeoZeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jncl View Post
Hi NeoZeus,
Are you sure you're using the latest Mapster skin? The line referenced in the error message you posted doesn't match a line in the current Mapster skin.
You are correct. My mistake.
Here is an error message for Master Plan:

6x Skinner\SkinMe\MasterPlan-0.101.lua:148: Usage: SecureHook([object], method, [handler]): Attempting to hook a non existing target
...eBartender4\libs\AceHook-3.0\AceHook-3.0-8.lua:211: in function <...eBartender4\libs\AceHook-3.0\AceHook-3.0.lua:118>
...eBartender4\libs\AceHook-3.0\AceHook-3.0-8.lua:341: in function `SecureHook'
Skinner\SkinMe\MasterPlan-0.101.lua:148: in function <Skinner\SkinMe\MasterPlan.lua:5>
[C]: in function `xpcall'
Skinner\UtilFuncs.lua:180: in function <Skinner\UtilFuncs.lua:174>
Skinner\AddonFrames.lua:366: in function `?'
...y\Externals\curse\svn\Ace3-AceTimer\AceTimer-3.0-17.lua:53: in function <...y\Externals\curse\svn\Ace3-AceTimer\AceTimer-3.0.lua:48>

Locals:
nil
NeoZeus is offline   Reply With Quote