These forums are in read-only mode. Please see this news post for more information.

New forums can be found here

Go Back   WowAce Forums > Official Addon Threads > General AddOns
General AddOns Authors, post your release ready addons here to get feedback or just to let everyone know about it.

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2006   #21
kirkburn2

Default Re: ClearFont

Oh come on guys, don't make me answer questions I answer on the website and in the files themselves

Open ClearFont.lua, look for the CF_SCALE line.
Old 12-16-2006   #22
alcaras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkburn
Oh come on guys, don't make me answer questions I answer on the website and in the files themselves

Thanks and apologies for the noob question.

That said, as I mentioned on IRC, editing lua is probably bad w/r/t stuff like WowAceUpdater
Old 12-16-2006   #23
kirkburn2

Yeah, since you bring it up - I'm unlikely to update CF again on here until I have the options bit finished - at which point no more lua editing should be needed. Possibly. We'll see

You're allowed one noob question, but yours is used up - only Brainy McBrainBrain stuff from now on
Old 12-16-2006   #24
Abyss111

clear font doesn't need to be ace'd its a just a damn good mod! Yay!
Old 12-16-2006   #25
L8Knight

Quote:

The problem with this is that the next time you do an update from the WowAceUpdater its going to blow away your changes (like it did mine) and you'll have to re-edit them. It sorta makes the font packs useless too since it goes back to Calibri_v1 after an update.

It would be really nice if there was a way to make our changes stick. I think you can do that with just a couple of saved variables and the only issue there would be that we'd have to login to the game once to change them.
Old 12-16-2006   #26
dayrth2

Give the man some time he just got hooked up on the svn today . Thank you for such a great mod, I have used it for a very long time.
Old 12-16-2006   #27
devla2

Nice to see you here Kirk

I asked for help with converting Fontabulous (mostly the xml) on these forums a couple months ago, no replies...sigh.

Good to see you're getting support
Old 12-16-2006   #28
Benea

I loved fontabulous. I am still qqing that it's gone!

Old 12-17-2006   #29
OttoDeFe
Amazing Member

Still off subject -

Fontabulous worked fine other than an error on load up - Don't have the text handy but something about Fontabulous:3: and something needed near EOF. The error didn't stop it from working in the least.

Back on subject -

Welcome Kirkburn, and I'm always torn between Fontabulous and Clearfont... Both wonderful. Grats to you and Devla both
Old 12-17-2006   #30
Tsikura

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Night
Quote:

The problem with this is that the next time you do an update from the WowAceUpdater its going to blow away your changes (like it did mine) and you'll have to re-edit them. It sorta makes the font packs useless too since it goes back to Calibri_v1 after an update.

It would be really nice if there was a way to make our changes stick. I think you can do that with just a couple of saved variables and the only issue there would be that we'd have to login to the game once to change them.
He figured that out like 2 posts ago :P
Closed Thread